Video - 49 Ways to Handle Tough Kids (EC)
and Build a Team with Their Parents
Earn 6 Clock Hours When You Pass Exam
The course for early childood has five videos with Maryln Appelbaum and Marty Appelbaum, each followed up with a practical action plan for you to implement, and then an examination. It's an easy and effective way to have the experts give you answers for tough children and also meet the annual training requirements for your state. Get the answers you need to handle tough children.
- Receive effective strategies for children who are angry and have tantrums.
- Learn how to handle and prevent tattling.
- Receive powerful ways to talk to kids so they listen including children who are strong-willed and argumentative.
- Receive great strategies to build a team with parents and foster communication and cooperation.
- All of these great strategies are presented by Marty and Maryln Appelbaum, national authorities, in the comfort of your home.
The following is a list of states that recognize this self study course for 6-Clock-Hours as of January 2019: AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, FL, IN, KS, ME, MI, MN, MS, NE, NJ, OR, TN, TX, VA, and WI.
Those fulfilling their CDA requirements may use this self-study.
Category: Discipline/Guidance & Development