The Extreme Child - On Demand
Tools for Off-the-Wall, Mischievous, & Headstrong Behaviors
Earn 5 Clock Hours When You Pass Exam
*This course may not be approved in your state. Please "Choose Your State" from our homepage to filter only trainings approved for your state.
Registration size 1-4 people: $34 per person
Registration size 5+ people: $29 per person
Watch the Recording at Your Leisure.
Do you sometimes see “bizarre,” “off-the wall,” unusual behaviors in your classroom?
Are these behaviors out of the ordinary, and exasperating? This webinar will give you answers for extreme behaviors.
All of the following Success Strategies for children who challenge you the most will be covered.
- Climbing on Tables and Chairs
- Screaming and Yelling
- Off the Wall Behaviors like Licking Anything in Sight
- Children Who Can't Keep Their Hands to Themselves
- Head Banging
- Children Who Won’t Nap
- Anger and Defiance
- Excessive and Extreme Talking
- Not Wanting to Share or Take Turns
You’ll Also Receive These Answers
- The “Secret Keys” to Managing EXTREME Behavior.
- Five Major Mistakes Teachers Make and How to Easily Fix Them
- Two Magical Truths Revealed for Managing EXTREME Behavior
- Reasons Children Behave EXTREMELY
- Must-Knows for Handling Extreme Misbehavior
- Tips for EXTREMELY Active Children
- Key Phrases to Gain Cooperation
- Identify and Avoid the Top 10 Teacher Talk Traps
- How to Teach Children Self-Control-Social Emotional Skills
- Special Signals for Achieving Order in the Classroom
- Common Mistakes Teachers Do that Cause Children with EXTREME Behavior to Resist
- How to Talk to Children So They Listen
After viewing, pass a brief follow-up quiz for a 5-hour certificate. (Retake fee $5)
CDA CANDIDATES: This training can be applied toward the CDA formal early childhood training requirement of 120 hours.
Dr. Maryln Appelbaum
You’re in for a treat! Maryln Appelbaum is totally amazing. Her laughter is contagious, and so is her love of teaching children. She captivates, motivates, inspires, entertains, and wows audience members with her stories, strategies, songs, and her VERY special laugh!
Maryln is sometimes called “The Child Care Guru” because she has answers to the tough questions when working with children. She combines her education of both undergraduate and graduate degrees in education and psychology, and her early childhood experience as a teacher, director, and owner of 3 early childhood centers. She has written more than 30 books for early childhood, appeared on TV and Radio Talk Shows. Tens of thousands of early childhood teachers get her daily “Message from Maryln” emails that give them strategies, inspiration, and hope. She has spoken to hundreds of thousands of audience members. They go back to work motivated and excited to implement what they have learned. You and your staff will too! Get ready for an awesome day filled with joy, laughter and learning.
Whoohoo! Marty, America’s #1 early childhood motivational speaker, is going to present this awesome seminar. Audiences across the country rave his praises.
Marty is the real deal! He has a unique teaching and presenting background that few have spanning over 30 years. He has taught in classrooms ranging from infant age through high school seniors. He is a master at captivating and engaging audiences. He combines his own real-life experiences, stories, songs, fun games with strategies to take back to the classroom. There’s never a dull moment. There's no falling asleep at his seminars! Marty has appeared on television and radio. Over 250,000 educators have attended training events led by Marty. Audiences go back to work motivated and excited to implement what they have learned. You and your staff will too! Get ready for an awesome day filled with joy, laughter and learning.