Stairway to Excellence for Child Care Managers-Online
July 29, 2023
8:30 am to
U.S. Time Zones
This Seminar Begins At:
Earn 5 Clock Hours When You Pass Exam
It is not necessary to purchase the end-of-course true/false quiz! It is included in every webinar purchase.
Watch LIVE or the recording within 2 weeks of the broadcast date - The recording will be removed on August 12, 2023.
Please filter our trainings by state to see if these types of trainings are accepted in your state registry system.
The states below states require specific guidelines for online training
* Missouri Those in Missouri who wish to receive MOPD credit must take their end-of-course exam no later than noon on July 31, 2023. Be sure your MOPD ID number is listed in your Appelbaum account profile in the "State Registry ID" field.
* Minnesota Those in Minnesota who wish to receive DEVELOP credit must take their end-of-course exam no later than noon on July 31, 2023. Be sure your DEVELOP ID number is listed in your Appelbaum account profile in the "State Registry ID" field.
* Oklahoma - After you complete your end-of-course exam, please call us or email email@example.com to request that your credit gets entered into the CECPD registry system.
You do not have to choose. All of the following topics will be covered.
Hiring and ArtificIal Intelligence (AI)
* Level up your hiring game.
* Find, filter, and hire in record time using AI.
* Not only has AI transformed the relationship between people and technology, it’s also changing the role of how to attract, engage, and retain new hires.
Once Your Hire New Staff, What to Say and Do to KEEP THEM so They Won’t Quit
* Secrets from the Masters for Retaining Staff
* Prevent Common Communication Barriers That Cause Resentment And Arguments
* Avoid Roadblocks That Damage Relationships
* Phrases To Sidestep To Prevent Problems Before They Happen
* Conflict Resolution For Even The Toughest Staff
* Becoming A Better Listener
* Maintaining Your Emotional Control In Difficult Situations
* How To Change Negativity Into Positivity
22 Ways to Motivate Your Staff Without Spending a Dime
* How to Boost Morale of Staff
* Tricks and Hacks so that Employees Want to Come to Work
Leading and Motivating During Unusual Times
Since the start of the pandemic, these have been very unusual and demanding times for both yourself and your team. You need things to help, and here they are:
* Levels of stress and how it what to do about it
* How to support different staff members’ mindsets
* How to discover and nurture the strengths of your team
* The powerful role of “Love languages” at work
* Practical strategies to bring out the best in your staff members, manage your own stress, become more resilient and shift from surviving to thriving.
Additional Areas that will be Covered:
* 5 Major Mistakes Directors Make and How to Easily Fix Them
* Reasons Staff Call-In and What to Do About It
* The 2 Most Important Things That All Staff Members Need
* The 2 Most Important Strategies to Reach Difficult Parents
* Key Phrases to Gain Cooperation
* The 3 Most Important Things to Do When Onboarding New Staff
* 5 Leadership Skills All Directors Need
* The #1 Principle for Handling Difficult People
* Common Mistakes that Directors Make that Cause Others to Resist
* 4 Things That NEVER Work with Difficult People
* Phrases to Use that Help Team Members be More Receptive
* Get New Habits to Transform Your Business
* Becoming a 5 Star Center: Going from Good to Great
After viewing the course, pass a brief follow-up true/false exam for your 5-hour certificate. You will not be able to answer the questions until after the seminar ends. If you watch the seminar, you will be able to easily answer all questions. Those who answer less than 70% correctly will be required to pay a $5 retake fee. No need to worry - failed exams are rare.
You will find the exam in your EXAMS TO TAKE tab.
NO LATER THAN July 27, 2023
Group size 1-2 people: $53.99 per person
Group size 3+: $48.99 per person
After July 27, 2023
Group size 1-2 people: $58.99 per person
Group size 3+: $53.99 per person
Category: Management & Leadership
Dr. Maryln Appelbaum
You’re in for a treat! Maryln Appelbaum is totally amazing. Her laughter is contagious, and so is her love of teaching children. She captivates, motivates, inspires, entertains, and wows audience members with her stories, strategies, songs, and her VERY special laugh!
Maryln is sometimes called “The Child Care Guru” because she has answers to the tough questions when working with children. She combines her education of both undergraduate and graduate degrees in education and psychology, and her early childhood experience as a teacher, director, and owner of 3 early childhood centers. She has written more than 30 books for early childhood, appeared on TV and Radio Talk Shows. Tens of thousands of early childhood teachers get her daily “Message from Maryln” emails that give them strategies, inspiration, and hope. She has spoken to hundreds of thousands of audience members. They go back to work motivated and excited to implement what they have learned. You and your staff will too! Get ready for an awesome day filled with joy, laughter and learning.
Whoohoo! Marty, America’s #1 early childhood motivational speaker, is going to present this awesome seminar. Audiences across the country rave his praises.
Marty is the real deal! He has a unique teaching and presenting background that few have spanning over 30 years. He has taught in classrooms ranging from infant age through high school seniors. He is a master at captivating and engaging audiences. He combines his own real-life experiences, stories, songs, fun games with strategies to take back to the classroom. There’s never a dull moment. There's no falling asleep at his seminars! Marty has appeared on television and radio. Over 250,000 educators have attended training events led by Marty. Audiences go back to work motivated and excited to implement what they have learned. You and your staff will too! Get ready for an awesome day filled with joy, laughter and learning.
Prerna Richards is an international and national keynote speaker, social entrepreneur, coach, and consultant. She has been in the early childhood education field for the past 36 years. Her professional journey has allowed her to work in many different roles including being a preschool teacher and a Vice President of an early childhood division. Majority of her experience was in NAEYC accredited and trauma informed learning programs. She is a registered master- level trainer with the Texas Early Childhood Professional Development System. Most recently she started her own consulting business, Together We Grow providing professional development, coaching, and consulting for educators and individual families. She also has a YouTube channel under the same business name. She is currently also working as a Texas rising star assessor. She is deeply passionate about supporting the teachers who are providing care for the young learners. Every child deserves the best start in life that trained and prepared educators can provide. She is the winner of Susan Hargrave Trainer of the Year Award from TXAEYC in October 2020.