Smiles, Joy, Laughter, and Fun Days for Children - Knoxville
In-Person at Crowne Plaza Hotel
February 26, 2022
8:00 am to
U.S. Time Zones
This Seminar Begins At:
Earn 6 Clock Hours
* Reduced capacity for this in-person event.
* SELL-OUT EXPECTED (again)! Register early to guarantee your spot.
* Chairs will be distanced and reduced from 100% to 50% of capacity.
* State, local, and venue requirements concerning masks will be followed.
You do not have to choose. All of the following 5 TOPICS will be covered.
* Stop Tantrums and Meltdowns in Toddlers and Preschoolers
Powerful and effective ways to manage tantrums before they manage you * Unlock the reasons that children have tantrums and meltdowns * Receive specific strategies for different ages * Teach children emotional control and knowledge instead of meltdowns that will benefit them their entire lives
* Break-through Strategies to Make Circle Time the Best Ever
Circle time can either be chaotic or it can be a time to teach young children new concepts and learn to care for each other at the same time * Learn how to handle the transitions to circle time * Get answers to questions like how do I get the children to sit still, how do I hold children’s attention, how do I reduce the wiggles * Create the best circle time ever!
* Succeed with the “3'D's: Difficult, Disruptive, & Defiant Children
Children who are difficult, disruptive, and defiant, can totally disrupt your classroom and create chaos. Become an expert at handling these children and all children. Receive the top 5 things you must do to have strategies work, and what to do, and how to do it.
*Hip Hop Hurray! Wonderful Ways to Incorporate PLAY
Receive great play activities for children to have fun and be creative as they explore. Great DIY play activities that foster creativity, friendship, and fun that children will love.
* Funtastic “Design on a Dime” Inexpensive Activities
Enhance your play and learning activities * Turn items you already have into golden learning and play tools * Where to get donated materials * Inexpensive ways to add fun to your classroom * Activities that require no materials
Receive 6 CLOCK HOURS (.6 CEU's) for attending.
Certificate will be awarded that is recognized by the TN Dept of Human Services, Division of Child Care.
As you know, our country is still modifying guidelines in response to COVID-19. These measures vary by state, locale and vaccination rate. We want you to know our institute will follow all state or local mandates as well as hotel requirements. We will adhere to all requirements and timelines. We ask for your cooperation in helping us follow the recommended guidelines in place on the date of this seminar that balance the values of safety and respect. The great news is that “WE ARE BACK” and so happy to be able to offer you this in-person seminar.
Below are current guidelines in place for this event.
- We will follow state, local, and venue requirements concerning masks that are in place on the date of this event.
- *Chairs will be distanced and reduced from 100% to 50% of capacity.
- Coffee and snacks will not be provided due to COVID-19.
NO LATER THAN Feb. 21, 2022
Group size 1-9 people: $39.00 per person
Group size 10+: $36.00 per person
NO LATER THAN Feb. 22 - Feb. 25, 2022
Group size 1-9 people: $44.00 per person
Group size 10+: $39.00 per person
|Onsite Registration $49.00 if seats available|
You Might Also Like
LIVE • In-Person at The Inn at Opryland
February 12, 2022
8:00 am to 3:00 pm
6 Clock Hours • $39.00