Different Speeds Different Needs - Knoxville
Get Your Hours with ATI ~ Register Today!
Crowne Plaza Hotel
April 29, 2023
8:00 am to
U.S. Time Zones
This Seminar Begins At:
Earn 6 Clock Hours
* REGISTER EARLY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT
You do not have to choose. All of the 5 TOPICS below will be covered.
* Out-of-Sync Children: Tools for Children with Sensory Processing Disorder
Do you have children who think lights are too bright, are bothered by sounds that seem too loud, experience food textures that make them gag, or have poor balance and seem clumsy? Get a better understanding of SPD * Learn easy-to-do sensory friendly strategies to help children.
* “Help me! I can’t sit still! I can’t focus!” Help for Children with ADHD
Do you have children who have difficulty sitting still, fall out of their chairs, don’t pay attention, get easily distracted? You may have children with ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. Learn how to recognize signs and get the answers you need to help children succeed.
* The Essential Success Guide for Teaching Children with Autism (ASD)
Discover hope with great strategies to help children with Autism. Get a better understanding of the different levels of Autism Spectrum Disorder and receive practical strategies for success for each level. * Must-knows to help children * Help children learn and succeed * Must know tools for repetitive behaviors * Sensory processing * Ways to help with communication & social skills
* 20 Solutions for Stressed, Anxious, and Aggressive Children
Some children may be more anxious and get stressed more easily. These children can exhibit angry and aggressive behavior. Other times they may withdraw and hold it in. Learn what to do and what not to do * Get 20 effective solutions to help children who are stressed and aggressive.
* Strategies for Success for Children with Learning Disabilities (LD)
Do you have children who have trouble following directions? Do you say something and a child seems to get it and later forget it? Learn the warning signs of (LD) learning disabilities and how to help children
Receive 6 CLOCK HOURS (.6 CEUs) for attending.
This seminar has been submitted to TrainTN for approval.
Meets the Tennessee Core Competency areas.
- We will follow state, local, and venue requirements that are in place on the date of this event.
- There will be an on-your-own lunch break at 11:30AM for 1-hour.
- Coffee and snacks will not be provided.
BEFORE OR ON APRIL 24, 2023
Group size 1-9 people: $39.00 per person
Group size 10+: $36.00 per person
AFTER APRIL 24, 2023
Group size 1-9 people: $44.00 per person
Group size 10+: $41.00 per person
|Onsite Registration $49.00 if seats available|
You Might Also Like
LIVE • Millennium Maxwell House Hotel
February 18, 2023
8:00 am to 3:00 pm
6 Clock Hours • $39.00