Different Speeds / Different Needs - Denver
Get Your Hours with ATI ~ Register Today!
Embassy Suites Central Park
February 18, 2023
8:00 am to
U.S. Time Zones
This Seminar Begins At:
Earn 5 Clock Hours
* REGISTER EARLY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT
Why Certain Children Do What They Do, and What You Can Do About It.
Learn New Insights, Tips and Strategies!!
You do not have to choose. All of the 5 TOPICS below will be covered.
* Out-of-Sync Children: Tools for Children with Sensory Processing Disorder
Do you have children who think lights are too bright, are bothered by sounds that seem too loud, experience food textures that make them gag, or have poor balance and seem clumsy? Get a better understanding of SPD * Learn easy-to-do sensory friendly strategies to help children.
* “Help me! I can’t sit still! I can’t focus!” Help for Children with ADHD
Do you have children who have difficulty sitting still, fall out of their chairs, don’t pay attention, get easily distracted? You may have children with ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. Learn how to recognize signs and get the answers you need to help children succeed.
* The Essential Success Guide for Teaching Children with Autism (ASD)
Discover hope with great strategies to help children with Autism. Get a better understanding of the different levels of Autism Spectrum Disorder and receive practical strategies for success for each level. * Must-knows to help children * Help children learn and succeed * Must know tools for repetitive behaviors * Sensory processing * Ways to help with communication & social skills
* 20 Solutions for Stressed, Anxious, and Aggressive Children
Some children may be more anxious and get stressed more easily. These children can exhibit angry and aggressive behavior. Other times they may withdraw and hold it in. Learn what to do and what not to do * Get 20 effective solutions to help children who are stressed and aggressive.
* Strategies for Success for Children with Learning Disabilities (LD)
Do you have children who have trouble following directions? Do you say something and a child seems to get it and later forget it? Learn the warning signs of (LD) learning disabilities and how to help children
Receive 5 CLOCK HOURS (.5 CEUs)
Recognized by the Colorado Dept of Human Services, Office of Early Childhood.
Meets the Colorado Core Competency areas.
- We will follow state, local, and venue requirements that are in place on the date of this event.
- There will not be a lunch break.
- Coffee and snacks will not be provided.
NO LATER THAN February 13, 2023
Group size 1-9 people: $39 per person
Group size 6+: $36 per person
After February 13, 2023
Group size 1-5 people: $44 per person
Group size 6+: $41 per person