Corona (Covid 19) & Early Childhood Exam
Be Better Informed, Prepared, & Protected.
Earn 2 Clock Hours When You Pass Exam
Maryln Appelbaum, Marty Appelbaum and Doug Medford, early childhood experts will be discussing:
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): Myths and Facts
- Sanitizers: Are They Safe for All Ages
- The Single Most Important Thing You Need to Know to Stop the Spread in Your Center
- Handwashing Made Easier for Child Care
- Must-Knows You Need to Know for Prevention
- Does a Face Mask Help?
- How to Handle Mixed-Age Group When Needed During the Pandemic
- Must-Knows about Liability Insurance
- How to Quickly Find National, State & Local Updates
Category: Environment & Curriculum