The Extreme Child Seminar - Baltimore
Get Your Hours with ATI ~ Register Today!
Delta Hotel by Marriott Hunt Valley
July 22, 2023
8:00 am to
U.S. Time Zones
This Seminar Begins At:
Earn 6 Clock Hours
* REGISTER TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT
Do you sometimes see “bizarre,” “off-the wall,” unusual behaviors in your classroom?
Are these behaviors out of the ordinary, and exasperating? This seminar will give you answers for extreme behaviors.
All of the following Success Strategies for children who challenge you the most will be covered.
- Climbing on Tables and Chairs
- Screaming and Yelling
- Off the Wall Behaviors like Licking Anything in Sight
- Children Who Can’t Keep Their Hands to Themselves
- Head Banging
- Children Who Won’t Nap
- Anger and Defiance
- Excessive and Extreme Talking
- Not Wanting to Share or Take Turns
You’ll Also Receive These Answers
- “Secret Keys” to Managing EXTREME Behavior
- Five Major Mistakes Teachers Make
- Two Magical Truths for Managing Behavior
- Reasons Children Behave EXTREMELY
- Must-Knows for Handling Extreme Misbehavior
- Tips for EXTREMELY Active Children
- Key Phrases to Gain Cooperation
- Identify and Avoid the Top 10 Teacher Talk Traps
- How to Teach Children Self-Control
- Signals for Achieving Order in the Classroom
- How to Talk to Children So They Listen
- Teacher Mistakes that Cause Children to Resist
Receive 6 CLOCK HOURS (.6 CEUs)
This event will be submitted for approval to the Maryland Dept of Education, Division of Early Childhood.
Meets the Maryland Core Competency areas.
- There will be an on-your-own lunch break at 11:30am for 1-hour.
- Coffee and snacks will not be provided.
NO LATER THAN July 17, 2023
Group size 1-9 people: $39 per person
Group size 10+: $36 per person
After July 17, 2023
Group size 1-9 people: $44 per person
Group size 10+: $41 per person
Category: Discipline/Guidance & Development Child Growth and Development