How to Handle the Hard-to-Handle Student K-5
| This session is packed full of practical strategies!
ATi Sample Agenda
How to Handle Students with ADHD
- 5 reasons students with ADHD misbehave and what to do about it
- ATi’s tools for handling students who are inattentive and impulsive
- Dozens of solutions and interventions used effectively in U.S. classrooms
- The #1 vital ingredient that students with ADHD need
How to Handle Defiance, Bullying, and Behavior Disorders
- Expert tools for students who are defiant and angry.
- Proven solutions for teaching students self-control.
- 5 common mistakes in handling bullying and what to do instead.
- Stop angry kids in their tracks! Must-Knows for behavior disorders.
How to Handle Students with P.D.D.
- ATi’s expert strategies for Autism
- 10 positive strategies for students with P.D.D.
- The how-to’s for students with Autism to succeed
- How to successfully include students with P.D.D. in the classroom.
How to Handle Students with Bipolar Disorder
- 5 powerful solutions that keep these students calm
- Powerful strategies for handling manic stage
- #1 way students with Bipolar Disorder are different from adults with Bipolar Disorder
- 3 best proactive strategies – Help for keeping students calm
Fiver Key Skills for Students Who are Disruptive
- Skill One – How to stop tattling and complaining
- Skill Two – How to stop constant chatter
- Skill Three – How to reduce aggressive behavior
- Skill Four – Effective strategies for reducing conflicts
- Skill Five – How to avoid the Attention Getting Behavior Cycle
Can’t bring ATi to your team right now?
Do the next best thing!
Purchase the book for each classroom or team:
How to Handle the Hard to Handle Student K-5 (Corwin Press)
This is 120 page book authored by Maryln Appelbaum is jam-packed with over 100 practical and effective interventions for helping
hard-to-handle students and their teachers succeed in the classroom.
Click the photo below to purchase this valuable resource.
You can also take this course online as a video course and earn 0.5 Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s).
Click here: ONLINE COURSE to register today.