The Extreme Child Seminar - Bristol
Get Your Hours with ATI ~ Register Today!
July 29, 2023
8:00 am to
U.S. Time Zones
This Seminar Begins At:
Earn 5 Clock Hours
* REGISTER TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT
Do you sometimes see “bizarre,” “off-the wall,” unusual behaviors in your classroom?
Are these behaviors out of the ordinary, and exasperating? This seminar will give you answers for extreme behaviors.
All of the following Success Strategies for children who challenge you the most will be covered.
- Climbing on Tables and Chairs
- Screaming and Yelling
- Off the Wall Behaviors like Licking Anything in Sight
- Children Who Can’t Keep Their Hands to Themselves
- Head Banging
- Children Who Won’t Nap
- Anger and Defiance
- Excessive and Extreme Talking
- Not Wanting to Share or Take Turns
You’ll Also Receive These Answers
- “Secret Keys” to Managing EXTREME Behavior
- Five Major Mistakes Teachers Make
- Two Magical Truths for Managing Behavior
- Reasons Children Behave EXTREMELY
- Must-Knows for Handling Extreme Misbehavior
- Tips for EXTREMELY Active Children
- Key Phrases to Gain Cooperation
- Identify and Avoid the Top 10 Teacher Talk Traps
- How to Teach Children Self-Control
- Signals for Achieving Order in the Classroom
- How to Talk to Children So They Listen
- Teacher Mistakes that Cause Children to Resist
Receive 5 CLOCK HOURS (.5 CEUs)
Recognized by the Conn. Office of Early Childhood, Division of Licensing.
Meets the Connecticut Core Competency areas.
- There will not be a lunch break.
- Coffee and snacks will not be provided.
NO LATER THAN July 24, 2023
Group size 1-9 people: $39 per person
Group size 10+: $36 per person
After July 24, 2023
Group size 1-9 people: $44 per person
Group size 10+: $41 per person
Category: Discipline/Guidance & Development Child Growth and Development
Hurray! Doug, the funniest early childhood speaker in America, is going to present this awesome seminar. Audiences across the country sing his praises. Here are just a few of the things that people say about Doug.
Doug is one of ATI’s most sought-after speakers. He has been training administrators and teachers for over 25-years, and has first-hand experience teaching young children. Doug has presented over 1,000 seminars to more than 300,000 educators all over the United States and in Canada. Doug combines his teaching and presenting experience with his uncanny ability to engage audiences through laughter within minutes as they nod their heads in agreement. There's no getting bored or getting sleepy at his seminars! Audiences go back to work motivated and with great strategies. You and your staff will too! Get ready for an awesome day filled with LOL laughter and learning.
You Might Also Like
Time To Shine - Boston
LIVE • Crowne Plaza Hotel Woburn
June 24, 2023
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
5 Clock Hours • $39.00